- High-quality, matching numbers example
- Formerly part of a large classic car collection
- Factory-specified carmen red paint over biscuit leather
- Rare high-performance 3.4l s – 1 of 888 produced
- 250 hp 3.4l dohc 6-cylinder/4-speed gearbox/overdrive
- Recent soft top, chrome wire wheels, wide whitewalls
- Upgraded with electric power steering gear
- Includes Jaguar daimler heritage trust certificate
- Ready to enjoy with classic jaguar looks and performance
This very attractive 1959 Jaguar XK 150S OTS is a high-quality example of Jaguars legendary postwar sports cars and continues to benefit handsomely from a restoration completed during the late 1990s. Blessed with complete matching numbers, it is powered by the original 250-HP, 3.4-liter DOHC engine and equipped with very desirable factory overdrive for relaxed enjoyment at higher speeds. Following assembly, it was dispatched to the United States via Jaguar Cars, New York and subsequently sold to its first owner in Colorado. More recently, it was part of a large classic-car collection, where its eventual restoration was very well preserved.
Recently, the Jaguar was completely reupholstered in Biscuit leather beautifully complementing the striking Carmen Red paint finish and fitted with a new set of chrome wire wheels and wide whitewall tires. Added electric power steering delivers heightened driving ease. A Jaguar Daimler Heritage Trust Certificate on file confirms original data.
Location: North Chicago, Illinois, United States
Price: $178,000 <- check here if it's still available
More info: Full listing and Contact details
Originally listed on February 2, 2021. Note that older listings are displayed for reference and will most probably not be available.