This original, numbers matching, 1952 Jaguar XK120 was dispatched from Jaguar’s Browns Lane plant in Coventry England on September 11th 1952. The carburetors were recently given a complete restoration, the front suspension has been fitted with urethane bushings throughout. The car an absolute pleasure to drive, even in modern traffic.
The radiator is new & the head was recently rebuilt with hardened valve guides to ensure no problems would arise from the use of modern motor fuel. The starter was recently rebuilt. The top and side curtains were new in 2007 and have been in air-conditioned storage since.
Everything on the car works, all gauges, lights, heater etc. Spare tire and factory origional jack are in the boot.
A total of four owners in the cars’ history, The first was the base commander at Wright-Patterson Air Force base in Dayton, Ohio. The current owner has had the car for the last 15 years.
Full documentation from the Jaguar Daimler Heritage Trust will be included in the sale.
Glendale, Arizona, United States