1999 Jaguar XJR 4L V8 32V Automatic RWD Sedan
- One-owner car
- One of 15,203 XJR examples made in
- 4.0L Supercharged DOHC, 32-valve V-8 (code AJ-26S) making 370 horsepower!
- Five-speed automatic transmission (code W5A580) and 3.06 gearing
- Two new fuel pumps, new brake rotors and pads and four new tires
- Carnival Red Mica exterior (code CGG)
- Oatmeal leather interior (code AGD)
- Automatic climate control, variable-ratio power rack-and-pinion steering, power four-wheel disc brakes, cruise control, power locks, power windows, power sideview mirrors, power and heated front seats, electric tilt and telescoping steering column + memory and auto tilt-away steering column
- Sunroof, Harman Kardon AM/FM stereo, foglights, power antenna
- Safety equipment includes dual front airbags, safety-belt pretensioners, side-impact airbags, anti-lock brakes, automatic stability control, traction control
- Recent service include (2) new fuel pumps, new rotors & pads, 4 new Pirelli P-Zero tires
This XJR would have made a great successor to the Equalizer’s Jaguar XJ6, the 1980s television detective drama starring Edward Woodward as Robert McCall, a freelance vigilante who worked out of a newspaper classified advertisement. This XJR is a rolling bruiser, particularly with its supercharged engine.
The car’s paint and trim are in overall excellent condition.
Price: Auction <- click to see if it is still available
More info: Click here to contact the seller
Originally listed on October 11, 2021. Older listings are displayed for reference and probably will not be available.
Seller's other items: motoexotica
Location: Fenton, Missouri, United States