- Excellent red/black color combination
- JCNA 99.79 point numbers matching example
- Comprehensive, award-winning professional restoration
- 180 hp 3.4l dohc 6-cylinder engine/4-speed gearbox
- Late-production, original se sold new to California
- Includes soft top, side curtains, tonneau, spare & tools
- Includes JDHT certificate & JCNA judging/award sheets
- Accompanied by print and cd handbooks
- Highly collectible and enjoyable sporting icon
This Jaguar XK120 SE retains its matching numbers engine block and while the cylinder head was replaced during the engine rebuild, the original is included with the sale of the car.
The original gearbox was replaced.
Colors are striking, with Red paint and Black leather upholstery, plus a Black soft top, tonneau cover, and matching side curtains. A period style Brooklands windscreen adds a 1950s racing flavor, with proper covers included when the full windshield is not in use.
Documents include the JDHT certificate, print and CD handbooks, and a judging sheet and award confirmation from the JCNA.
A full spare wheel/tire, roadside jack, air pump, tool roll, and wheel hammer round out this stellar 1954 Jaguar XK120 SE Roadster.
If you are looking for a truly important postwar sports car, one that is equally ready for touring or the concours lawn, this is the car for you!
More info: Listing has ended. Click to search on eBay for similar 1954 Jaguar XK120 (Affiliate link)
Seller's other items: thelastdetail
Location: North Chicago, Illinois, United States